What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
web server cookie stored on your hard drive
• an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
• the domain server through which you access our service
• the type of computer you're using
• the type of web browser you're using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
• name including first and last name
• alternate email address
• mobile phone number and contact details
• ZIP/Postal code
• demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
• preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
• financial information (like account or credit card numbers) and
• opinions of features on the Sites (i.e., websites that are managed, operated or licensed by the sponsors of Harsha Timber & Saw Mills) websites managed, operated or licensed by Harsha Timber & Saw Mills.
We may also collect the following information:
• pages on our site you visit/access
• links you click on the Sites
• number of times you access pages
Harsha Timber & Saw Mills only displays the product catalogue. At checkout, your order information may be forwarded to our in-country retail partner for payment and fulfillment. You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after deletion or termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
• help us provide personalized features;
• tailor the Sites to your need or interest;
• promote offers through our business associates and partners;
• get in touch with you when necessary;
• provide the services requested by you; and
• preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
• direct our efforts for product improvement;
• contact you as a survey respondent;
• notify you if you win any contest; and
• send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
• remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
• recognize your access privileges to our the Sites;
• track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings;
• make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly;
• help diagnose problems with our server;
• administer the sites; and
• track your session so that we can understand better how people use the sites.
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information other than as provided herein, and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
• we have your permission to provide products or services you've requested for;
• is shared with our business associates and partners for promotional offers;
• in special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
Please do note that personal information is stored on third party servers. We may, however, distribute or license aggregated data that does not contain any reference to you.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.